Use confidence, details, wisdom, humility and experiences to create a successful and engaging story.
Make mistakes. Embrace those mistakes as a way to grow. In this conversation with best selling author, Sean Tyler Foley, we talk about networking, stepping outside your comfort zone, and growing in your self-awareness. Tyler takes us through a quick story activity as a way to discover the scars that allow us to guide others on their journey in life and business.
Quick Show Guide
- (00:00 – 05:18) Stepping Outside of Comfort Zones to Grow and Succeed
- (05:19 – 10:30) Be Brave and True to Yourself to Attract Your Ideal Audience
- (10:30 – 15:42) Finding Self-Awareness and Authenticity Through Reflection on Life Experiences.
- (15:42 – 20:52) The Sound of Memories: Exploring Life’s Milestones and Lessons
- (20:53 – 26:06) A Journey Of Self-Discovery Through Sound
- (26:06 – 31:19) The Power of Sharing Wisdom: A Guide to Helping Others
- (31:20 – 36:45) Celebrating Triumphs: Steps to Reflective Success
- (36:45 – 42:18) Connect With Tyler Foley to Get His Bestselling Book for Free
- (42:18 – 45:07) Supporting Local Businesses and Building Confidence as a Speaker with Sean Tyler Foley
- Use confidence, details, wisdom, humility and experiences to create a successful and engaging story.
- Utilize Joseph Campbell’s hero’s journey model, sound and memories to effectively convey your story.
- Embrace failure and push out of your comfort zone to achieve greater goals.
- Have the courage to speak one’s truth without trying to please others.
- Recognizing what parts of your story are important to tell, and reframe your scars as lessons to gain a deeper understanding of self.
Connect with Tyler
Check out Sean Tyler Foley at www.seantylerfoley.com
Need a Transcript?
Full transcript available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that everyone can access this podcast in a way that works best for them.